Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake...

We celebrated my daughter's 3rd Birthday last month.  I went back and forth, trying to determine the theme.  I received input from everyone, what they thought a 3 year old would enjoy, however, I had something else in mind.  Something I wanted to do with my daughter before she got old enough to tell me "no".  It was a truly girly theme, and it was frilly and fantastic.  I did some research on the internet and all over blog land before I chose the right decorations and theme.  I found this wonderful blog and met a talented artist.  Her name is Sita and she owns Silver Spoon Scraps.

Click here for her blog:   http://silverspoonscraps.blogspot.com/




She created a Birthday Party Package based on the theme I had chosen.  We decided on a Marie Antoinette, French, "Let Them Eat Cake" kind of design.  I love it....and it was a tremendous hit!

These are the photos she took in her studio before she shipped them to us.  They are gorgeous!






























































I took awesome photos of the birthday party and the decorations and will post them shortly.  It was a successful party and we all had a spectacular time.  Check out Sita's Etsy store and her website as well.  She is  a remarkably talented person and her items are just lovely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your feedback!