Monday, May 14, 2012

The BEST Quick Chicken Chili

This is a recipe for the easiest, quick, Chicken Chili I have ever made.  My husband and 3 year old also went nuts over it so it is a winner in our house.


We served it over white rice and it was heavenly......




It starts with 2 or 3 frozen chicken breasts....






Pile all of the ingredients in a crock pot...





Top with the cream cheese...





Yummylicious...I bet we could also use this a great dip with taco chips...
I served it with chopped green onions on top!



Crock Pot Quick Chicken Chili

2 chicken breasts,  frozen
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can corn kernels, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
1 t onion powder
1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
_________
Put the chicken in the crock pot.
Top with the tomatoes, corn, drained and rinsed beans,
ranch dressing, cumin, onion and chili powders,
stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice
 to blend in the cheese.
Shred the chicken into large pieces
and serve over rice. 
If you need to feed a larger crowd,
 just double your ingredients and add more chicken breasts.
So easy it's sinful.
Serves 4

*****I would LOVE to take credit for this fantastic easy supper but alas,  I am not so lucky...
It was created by the talented Rita May.  Check out her blog and her fabulous easy recipes.  



Bon Appetit!

Denise 


"Je suis reconnaissant pour mes bénédictions."
 "I am thankful for my blessings."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your feedback!